Friday, March 18, 2011

Imaginary friend

So I am walking to work today...talking on the phone to a friend of mine. I see this guy walking toward me, he is talking to someone on the phone as well, and I am positive that I know him. So I am thinking to myself: "Where do I know this guy from??? Think Luda, think!" While I can't remember who he is or how I know him he comes closer and closer toward me. Finally we reach each other and I scream: "OMG! How ARE you???!" He responds with the same enthusiasm: "OMG!!!! How are YOU??!!!" Then it comes to me: "I don't really know you, do I?" He says (laughing): "No". "You are...OMG! You are...OMG!!!".....then we are both hysterically laughing and I say: "I love your show!". He says: "Thanks!". And we walk away laughing our a***s off.

To explain...when I first moved to LA, I sat on my a*s, with no job and no friends, spending half of my days watching my favorite show "How I met your mother". And I guess I watched it so much that the characters became real to me (saddddd, LOL). The guy I ran on the street to was Josh Radnor, the actor who plays the main character on the show, Ted Mosby!

I am still laughing  :-)))

XOXO,
Your (truly) crazy girlfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment